Due April 4, 2014

*Entries are listed in order of most recent to oldest.
If you wish to read from the beginning you will need to scroll down toward the end (and possibly click on "older posts" to get back to the beginning)

Monday, February 10, 2014

32w3d


I realized that I haven't taken a "formal" pregnancy photo for 10 weeks. This was something that I had originally planned on doing on a weekly basis but that was far before everything became complicated and less "normal". 

A photographer came to the house a week ago to do some maternity photos (we had originally planned do to so in March). She does lifestyle type photos (in the home) so it worked out well that I wasn't able to leave the house. I don't want to flood my blog with photos so I'll only share a few. 



Sunday (the 9th) was my baby shower. I behaved and sat on a recliner that Kevin had brought with us. After sitting in the house for 2 weeks (besides doctor appointments that are 10 minutes from our house) being out was a bit overwhelming and even the task of opening gifts was extremely tiring. I felt like I didn't adequately entertain my guests or make things enjoyable. I would share pictures but my exhausted mind not only forgot my own camera but I also wasn't thinking to take any photos during the event. A few people had come up to me to ask me for a photo but even then I hadn't thought to get more. By the time I got home I could barely see straight much less muster a thought.



We were very blessed and received everything we needed. A huge thank you to my mom and sister and Kevin's mom for all the hard work they put into putting the shower together. Everything looked amazing and the food was great.
I feel like I can finally breathe now that the baby's room can be finished. I also had time to finally put a hospital bag together (after consulting a few friends about what it was I needed) so we are a little more prepared next time that we have to go in.

Now we (continue) to sit and keep our fingers crossed that we at least make it to 35 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment